Edit History

BoyToyMark

BoyToyMark

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

These takes defending her on late starts have GOT to stop. Enough with this shit already. I’m so mad for the people who went this evening.

She can get there early enough to start the show. 8:30 on the dot. Other acts manage to do it. She’s the only one who seems completely incapable of doing it, and she has zero excuse. There was a time when her shows were far and above more technically advanced than others but that isn’t the case anymore. No other major artist has these regular issues where they have to offer abridged versions of shows because they can’t manage to get on stage on time.

Last night was excusable. The issues in the middle of the show were unfortunate and it was probably hard to adapt in real time.

This on the other hand was avoidable. Don’t use all the cameras if that’s what it comes down to.

Come ON Madonna. The world is ready to give you a chance to redeem yourself with your touring reputation and here you are fucking it up yet AGAIN.

This is the truth. Every artist is capable. Obviously a technical issue is what it is, but a camera should've been sorted out much earlier!

Kylie is always on time. The latest I ever waited for a Kylie show was fifteen minutes. I remember the Kiss Me Once Tour in Sydney actually started at 8:30 on the dot. For an arena tour you don't want it to be later.

But there's definitely no excuse. Everything should be checked well before, call times should remain the same. For the Celebration Tour, it's clear they need a little more time. Get the show started at 8pm.

That said, I think the London curfew thing is a little overdone, 12pm would probably work just fine.

BoyToyMark

BoyToyMark

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

These takes defending her on late starts have GOT to stop. Enough with this shit already. I’m so mad for the people who went this evening.

She can get there early enough to start the show. 8:30 on the dot. Other acts manage to do it. She’s the only one who seems completely incapable of doing it, and she has zero excuse. There was a time when her shows were far and above more technically advanced than others but that isn’t the case anymore. No other major artist has these regular issues where they have to offer abridged versions of shows because they can’t manage to get on stage on time.

Last night was excusable. The issues in the middle of the show were unfortunate and it was probably hard to adapt in real time.

This on the other hand was avoidable. Don’t use all the cameras if that’s what it comes down to.

Come ON Madonna. The world is ready to give you a chance to redeem yourself with your touring reputation and here you are fucking it up yet AGAIN.

This is the truth. Every artist is capable. Obviously a technical issue is what it is, but a camera should've been sorted out much earlier!

Kylie is always on time. The latest I ever waited for a Kylie show was fifteen minutes. I remember the Kiss Me Once Tour in Sydney actually started at 8:30 on the dot. For an arena tour you don't want it to be later.

But there's definitely no excuse. Everything should be checked well before, call times should remain the same. For the Celebration Tour, it's clear they need a little more time. Get the show started at 8pm.

Important Information

Terms of Use