Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

4 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

Her ass looks nothing like it does in the body suit when she is wearing the red outfit, even if she has had implants they don't look botched. She is clearly wearing padding in the body suit, which makes everything look terrible, I don't understand why though.

These photos are from opening night oct 14.

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_02.jpg

I made skirt for bitch I'm Madonna performance.

See? It also doesn't look like she has implants on her butt. Because that skirt covering her ass. 

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_01.jpg

But when you remove that skirt. Then reality is showing up. her implant ass is always there all the time.

We must praise the smart designer who cleverly designed the skirtline to cover her hips.

And Don't get me wrong I don't have problem with her huge implant brazilian lift ass.

It's her body. 

It's her choice.

I don't care she botched her body because it's her body and it's her choice.

But I don't understand the people talking nonsense that she performs with her padding back in her hips after she's had her implants removed.

She still has her notorious botched implant huge ass.

So What?

It's her body

It's her choice!

just admit it and move on!

And enjoy her new tour!

I am madonna

I am madonna

4 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

Her ass looks nothing like it does in the body suit when she is wearing the red outfit, even if she has had implants they don't look botched. She is clearly wearing padding in the body suit, which makes everything look terrible, I don't understand why though.

These photos are from opening night oct 14. I made skirt for bitch I'm Madonna performance. See? It also doesn't look like she has implants on her butt. Because that skirt covering her ass. 

But when you remove that skirt. Then reality is showing up. her implant ass is always there all the time.

We must praise the smart designer who cleverly designed the skirtline to cover her hips.

And Don't get me wrong I don't have problem with her huge implant brazilian lift ass.

It's her body. 

It's her choice.

I don't care she botched her body because it's her body and it's her choice.

But I don't understand the people talking nonsense that she performs with her padding back in her hips after she's had her implants removed.

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_02.jpg

madonna bitch I'm Madonna_20231014_01.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use