Edit History

Kae-Leah Williamson

Kae-Leah Williamson

35 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for posting this.  This is the first excellent video of JML I've seen performed so close up.  The orgy is obviously more artsy dance compared to the Girlie Show's orgy which it really looked like they were all simulating sex.

Yes, thanks! The vid I saw before of JML was done from a distance and not the best quality. It's sexy, but there's actual artistic dancing involved, so it definitely comes off as more "tasteful" than the Girlie Show orgy. I see one topless dancer, but most of the dancers are wearing nude bodysuits that can be clearly seen in this HQ video, so there's more simulated nudity in this act than real nudity. There's a classy sensuality to the choreography. 

Kae-Leah Williamson

Kae-Leah Williamson

26 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for posting this.  This is the first excellent video of JML I've seen performed so close up.  The orgy is obviously more artsy dance compared to the Girlie Show's orgy which it really looked like they were all simulating sex.

Yes, thanks! The vid I saw before of JML was done from a distance and not the best quality. It's sexy, but there's actual artistic dancing involved, so it definitely comes off as more "tasteful" than the Girlie Show orgy. I see one topless dancer, but most of the dancers are wearing nude bodysuits that can be clearly seen in this HQ video, so there's more simulated nudity in this act than real nudity. There's a classy sensuality to the choreography. 

Important Information

Terms of Use