Edit History

vespertine

vespertine

I saw the show last night in Vancouver. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.

I haven’t been this excited for Madonna’s art and expression since Hard Candy. That’s not to say I fell off the radar or was unsupportive of her recent work—but she has those peaks where the stars align, and I just love what they put together. It feels like a glimmer.

She asked what we wanted to hear, what merchandise was cool—and her team listened to our input. Nothing Really Matters was a perfect intro; I am just so happy to see her smiling broadly to the roar of a stadium again after all her tribulations. The artist of our era is having another renaissance. :Madonna054:

vespertine

vespertine

I haven’t been this excited for Madonna’s art and expression since Confessions. That’s not to say I fell off the radar completely or was unsupportive of her recent work—but she has those peaks where the stars align, and I just love what they put together. It feels like a glimmer.

She asked what we wanted to hear, what merchandise was cool—and her team listened to our input. Nothing Really Matters was a perfect intro; I am just so happy to see her smiling broadly to the roar of a stadium again after all her tribulations. The artist of our era is having another renaissance. :Madonna054:

vespertine

vespertine

I haven’t been this excited for Madonna’s art and expression since Confessions. That’s not to say I fell off the radar completely or was unsupportive of her recent work—but she has those peaks where the stars align, and I just love what they put together. It feels like a glimmer.

She asked what we wanted to hear, what merchandise was cool—and her team listened to our input. Nothing Really Matters was a perfect intro; I am just so happy to see her smiling broadly to the roar of a stadium again after all her tribulations. The artist of our era is having another Renaissance. :Madonna054:

Important Information

Terms of Use