Edit History

Magic Pussy

Magic Pussy

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Bianca Del Rio lives there but I think she's up in Canada on tour, shedve loved Bobs job but said her humour wouldntve gone down well and she had her tour booked but says Bobs doing amazing and Loves it. Roy (Bianca) is SUCH A STAN. 

Luis Xtravaganza Camacho is my bet. He lives in or spends alot of time in nearby Palm Springs. He's only had positive things to say about her even in the "Strike A Pose" documentary. She mentioned how important he and Jose were to her during the Vogue/ Blond Ambition period when she did that livestream with Diablo Cody. Madonna even uses footage of him from the Vogue video and Truth or Dare during the show. If she didn't like him, he would've been strategically omitted.

Magic Pussy

Magic Pussy

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Bianca Del Rio lives there but I think she's up in Canada on tour, shedve loved Bobs job but said her humour wouldntve gone down well and she had her tour booked but says Bobs doing amazing and Loves it. Roy (Bianca) is SUCH A STAN. 

Luis Xtravaganza Camacho is my bet. He lives in or spends alot of time in nearby Palm Springs. He's only had positive things to say about her even in the "Strike A Pose" documentary. She mentioned how important he and Jose were to her during the Vogue/ Blond Ambition period when she did that livestream with Diablo Cody.

Important Information

Terms of Use