Seat Changes At O2?

societysboy

4 hours ago, societysboy said:

Looking at the pictures inside the O2, it seems the seats for my show don’t actually exist. I have row M seats in block A3 on the floor, but the block only goes to row k. Has anyone had a similar thing happen?

I'm not going to see the show until Brooklyn in December, but I also noticed the O2 seating chart does not seem to match photographs of the floor.  I'm not talking about the specific layout of the pits and which catwalks are connected to each other -- but things like the amount of rows in certain sections -- or the amount of seats in some areas.  For the center stage that goes furthest out into the audience, are there 4 seats on either side of the center stage -- or is it 3 as it appears in photos?

If the floor plan changed from when tickets were sold, what happens?

21 hours ago, CicconeUK said:

My seat on Saturday (C3) no longer existed so they moved us to in front of the mixing desk.

I knew it was going to happen…I was in contact with TM and the o2 back in September when I noticed the changes to the floor plan, they apologised but it’s not the point.  Did you end up with a better seat? 

2 hours ago, MartinX said:

I knew it was going to happen…I was in contact with TM and the o2 back in September when I noticed the changes to the floor plan, they apologised but it’s not the point.  Did you end up with a better seat? 

In front of the mixing desk (only 2 of us in the whole row) with Guy O stood behind me all night. Did get to talk to Stuart Price though :)