Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there for the opening night and had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the show! Madonna was in a great mood, and genuinely seemed to be having more fun on stage than she has in any tour I've seen since The Girlie Show. Looking forward to seeing it again in Toronto next month!

I think some fans who have a tendency to be overly critical/negative (especially before even experiencing the show) are really doing themselves a disservice. Her shows are meant to be entertainment. Check your rose-colored memories of tours past at the door, arrive with an open heart, an open mind and a willingness to be entertained and you'll have yourself a blast singing and dancing for two hours. Otherwise, save yourself the $400 and give yourself the gift of one less thing to complain about.

Well I'm not going to see this show and I'm ok with it. It's not one of my favourites I think I can safely say, but the thing for me is that i'm not there for entertainment, I don't go to a show to sing and dance, I go to experience art. So this tour isn't for me but it's for people who want to listen to great songs and have fun and that's OK. I'm sure those people didn't enjoy MDNA Tour much, so this is their chance to enjoy

Meanwhile I'll enjoy the fan videos and the bluray when it comes  :jamming:  :pop:

Well I'm not going to see this show and I'm ok with it. It's not one of my favourites I think I can safely say, but the thing for me is that i'm not there for entertainment, I don't go to a show to sing and dance, I go to experience art. So this tour isn't for me but it's for people who want to listen to great songs and have fun and that's OK. I'm sure those people didn't enjoy MDNA Tour much, so this is their chance to enjoy

Meanwhile I'll enjoy the fan videos and the bluray when it comes  :jamming:  :pop:

FIGHTER,you as such a big fan!!!!not going to see our queen!!!don't understand!!!WHYYYYY!i'm going here in belgium.doesn't she come to your country???YOU MUST BE THEREEEEEE EXPRESS YOUR LOVE! love,X

She should've started the tour in Europe, at least we would have full concerts already :lord:

:Madonna007:  Much as I want full concerts, clips of full songs already exist.  It's only been 2 shows in 1 country, and many people are still traveling home/recovering from the weekday shows.  Also at North American prices (double Europe's), people should be grateful anyone is wasting their concert time recording anything, much less sharing it.  I will admit that I'm not going to be spending my floor time with M doing any such thing and watching through a lens.  :Madonna006:

Archived