Edit History

Tudors

Tudors

14 hours ago, I am madonna said:

I'm so glad that Madonna had completely ignored these ungrateful bitches on this celebration tour. LMAO. Especially That Niki bitch LOL

Right! Mrs regurgitation tour herself 😂. She must really ticked M off from 02 to 04. But really it's so weird like then singing the songs from their own perspective but they are from her perspective.. I wonder how she feels about this show she definitely knows about it. But this is a cute way for them to make bucks I guess? Just doesn't feel appropriate to me or make sense to sing these songs without M

Tudors

Tudors

14 hours ago, I am madonna said:

I'm so glad that Madonna had completely ignored these ungrateful bitches on this celebration tour. LMAO. Especially That Niki bitch LOL

Right! Mrs regurgitation tour herself 😂. She must really ticked M off from 01 to 04. But really it's so weird like then singing the songs from their own perspective but they are from her perspective.. I wonder how she feels about this show she definitely knows about it. But this is a cute way for them to make bucks I guess? Just doesn't feel appropriate to me or make sense to sing these songs without M

Important Information

Terms of Use