Prague, Czech Republic [Sat Nov 7th & Sun Nov 8th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't hate me but I think Secret is a little boring...Something's coming over, and over, and over...But the crowd is great so they deserved to be trwated with Ghosttown which is always magnificent, one of the best M songs ever... should always be performed, so intense!

Don't hate me but I think Secret is a little boring...Something's coming over, and over, and over...But the crowd is great so they deserved to be trwated with Ghosttown which is always magnificent, one of the best M songs ever... should always be performed, so intense!

Secret is one of those songs I forget is on Bedtime Stories and was also the lead single.  :seeno:  But I do want to hear it so I can cross it off my Madonna bucket list!!

Secret is one of those songs I forget is on Bedtime Stories and was also the lead single. :seeno: But I do want to hear it so I can cross it off my Madonna bucket list!!

I wrote a musical using Madonna songs and Secret was my love duet, I love the lyrics.I simply feel here in this tour WTG fits better, together with Ghosttown of course!

Archived