Turin, Italy [Thur Nov 19th, Sat Nov 21st, & Sun, Nov 22nd, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/GalvaniM/status/667058577736122368

Altro che allarme #Isis. I fan di #Madonna a #Torino hanno già messo le tende in attesa del concerto.

Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/madonnarebelhearttour/photos/a.455602537929958.1073741828.455115694645309/563364683820409/?type=3&theater

Stage is getting ready for the 3 shows of #Turin on Nov 19, 21 & 22 ! #RebelHeartTourTorino

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regarding EE packages:

Latest email from Ticketone [Google Translated]:

...you can collect the EE package (ticket + gadget) at the gazebo outside the venue, on the left at the entry gate, from 3pm. You can then register by 5.30pm.

Gentile Cliente,
La presente per segnalarti che a differenza di quanto comunicato in precedenza, potrai ritirare il tuo PACCHETTO PARTERRE IN PIEDI EARLY ENTRY (biglietto d’ingresso + gadget) presso il GAZEBO allestito all’esterno della venue, sulla sinistra dei cancelli d’ingresso, a partire dalle ore 15.00 del giorno del concerto. La registrazione potrà essere effettuata entro le ore 17.30.
Per contattare TicketOne utilizza il form “Contattaci†che trovi all'indirizzo: http://www.ticketone.it/help

Earlier email from Ticketone ... changing the time you can access EE line once you have the ticket. Previously said 5pm, now 3pm:

Gentile cliente,

Grazie per aver acquistato il pacchetto EARLY ENTRY per il concerto di Madonna 

Data del concerto: 19, 21, 22 Novembre 2015

Venue: TORINO - Pala Alpitour

Biglietti: Potrai ritirare i tuoi biglietti al box office situato in Piazza d’Armi, vicino agli ingressi 

Registration: a partire dalle ore 15.00*, potrete accedere al percorso Early Entry.

principali della venue, a partire dalle ore 15.00 del giorno del concerto. 

Ci sarà uno sportello dedicato al ritiro dei pacchetti Early Entry. 

Seguite i cartelli che indicano: ritiro Early Entry.

Sarete registrati dai nostri responsabili e vi sarà consegnato il vostro gift, il 

braccialetto e il pass ricordo. Vi preghiamo di registrarvi non oltre le ore 17.45*

Solo chi avrà indossato il proprio braccialetto potrà usufruire dell’ingresso 

anticipato che avverrà poco prima dell’apertura delle porte al pubblico.

TUTTI I CLIENTI ERALY ENTRY SI DOVRANNO REGISTRARE DI 

PERSONA. 

SE NON AVETE ACQUISTATO VOI IL PACCHETTO PORTATE CON VOI UNA COPIA DI 

UN DOCUMENTO DELL’ACQUIRENTE (carta di identità, patente, carta di credito)

Apertura porte: 18.30*

Gruppo di supporto: 20.00*

Madonna: 21:30*

*tutti I tempi possono subire variazioni

Il pacchetto Early Entry include: 

· posto in piedi con ingresso anticipato

· Regalo esclusivo del Tour di Madonna

· Pass ricordo del Tour

· check-in riservato

· Assistenza On-site 

Per ogni domanda prima del concerto contatta vipnation@livenation.co.uk o lo +44(0)207 009 3484. 

Per ogni domanda il giorno dello show contatta il +44(0)77 1811 5190

Condividi la tua esperienza Vip taggando #MADONNA e #VIPNATIONEU su tutti i tuoi social media!

super_hero_tony Rebel â¤'s Love Art. What a surprise to find that the Art work done by Madonna's fans and used in the video content when Madonna sings "Rebel Heart" is on exhibit in Turin. I had admired many of these pieces on the video screens but didn't know the whole story until tonight. Gabriele Ferrarotti who helped organize the exhibit explained there was a contest for fans to contribute their art work. These are just a very few on exhibit in this photo. If you are in Turin for the Concert this is definitely worth seeing. In addition, I had heard of these amazing Madonna dolls with perfectly replicated costumes but have never been lucky enough to see one. And they are part of the exhibit! I have never seen detail like this - even a teeny-tiny mic pac! Exact duplicates of the real costumes. Magia 2000 did an outstanding job. Thank You Gianni and Mario for all of your efforts. And to Gabriele for organizing and hosting, L'Oreal for sponsoring and making the exhibit possible. I am going back again on Friday for another look it's that good. Turin I understand it's been a while ? Is that right? We have a date tomorrow‼ Amore Rebel â¤'s.

Posted Image

Posted Image

madonna I don't smoke but i like to start fires.......! The :crown:  is here‼ R U Ready Italy??? ⤠#rebelhearttour @sitbonruben

Posted Image

madonna I love this for so many reasons! @cityofnopity⤠#bitchesareyouinmygang

Posted Image

madonna I bow down to love not violence! Freedom equals no FEAR! ⤠#rebelhearttour @aldodiaz

Google translated

Watch video clip @ http://www.lastampa.it/2015/11/17/multimedia/cronaca/il-figlio-di-madonna-gi-a-torino-fa-skate-a-piazza-castello-Ayadx9IWdaPILNJ8HBWhuJ/pagina.html

La Stampa Italia
Yesterday 17/11/2015 - 
Rocco the son of Madonna is already in Turin, Rocco ago skate to Piazza Castle
newsletter

While all are waiting for Madonna, that should land in boxes in the afternoon and head to the Hotel Principi di Piemonte, the son Rocco has arrived in Turin. Was spotted for the first time yesterday together with a friend in via Roma, and is himself to have posted on your instagram profile two videos in the square castle. How do the skater Turin, Rocco was taken up with the tracksuit while he has fun, works out, down the stairs and then falls to the ground. Some fans the wrote: "welcome to Turin, Rocco".

Google Translated:

http://www.mole24.it/2015/11/18/madonna-grazie-al-concerto-gli-alberghi-si-riempiono/

Madonna: thanks to the concert hotels fill

19, November 21 and 22 : these are the dates that blinderanno (it must be said) Turin and in particular the area of the Olympic Stadium and the Pala Alpitour , theater of the triple event.

Extraordinary security measures, then, apparently arrival changed compared to what was expected, downtown hotel and outputs slim, by the American artist.

Staff have booked 40 rooms at the hotel Golden Palace Via Archdiocese, Ms. Ciccone probably reside at Principi di Piemonte, with his son, "spotted" yesterday in via Rome.

Please note: there will be explosive detection dogs and a verification of the identity of every spectator, which, exactly how it will happen Saturday night during Juventus-Milan, inevitably lengthen the timing.

But good there will be huge impact on tourism: "The star has done a bang - explains the president of the Piedmont Ascom Maria Luisa Cup - A very high percentage, 50%, of the participants in the concert will come from outside Piedmont: this will have a positive effect on hotels, restaurants, museums, shops. It will be a beautiful weekend, in a period when consumption are still not brilliant. "

https://www.facebook.com/madonnanewscom/posts/643873079049264

*RUMORS: secondo nostre fonti oggi (intorno alle ore 15:00), si svolgeranno le prime prove del concerto di domani, mentre nella serata di venerdì 20 novembre invece Madonna sarebbe attesa nella villa di Donatella Versace, a Como per una breve visita milanese!‪

Google Translated:
* Rumors: according to our sources today (around 15:00 hours), on the evening of Friday 20 November Madonna will be waiting in the villa of Donatella Versace, in como for a short visit milanese! 

Archived