Turin, Italy [Thur Nov 19th, Sat Nov 21st, & Sun, Nov 22nd, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that when you see the show live nothing is wrong, I probably wouldn't change anything.

Burning up is too similar to the RIT version, but it has great energy (maybe more than Bitch I'm Madonna). It is very difficult to find a song to be played with electric guitar to offer a transition from the Middle Ages / Japan set to the Sex / Religion set. Not the ones mentioned above, maybe Physical attraction...

True blue is a very emotional moment, especially in Torino reminding me of 27 years ago, when I watched the concert on tv. The songs works very well with the ukulele and the Sixties section and the "Body Shop" set.

HeartBreakCity is fantastic for its choreo. Marvin Goffin is simply awesome! It is pure theatre.

In the Mexican section I would have dared more... For instance Everybody in a different Latin rhythm could be musically interesting. Lucky star doesn't make any sense, Into the groove is fantastic with the movements on stage. But they could have put other titles in the Medley...

Let's see what happens tonight!!

The "Great Gatsby" section is the best. I am not a fan of Candy Shop and considering it hasn't been reworked I would have chosen something else. I know many of you would disagree, but being a female only choreo I would have tried a "swing" version of Girl Gone Wild.

Holiday is a nice song to finish the show, but it's too short and not as strong as BAT or Drowned World or the powerful rock version of Who's that girl tour which imo is underrated.

"Dov'è mio marito?" Where is my husband?

She can't choose, too many handsome hunks.

She trew it and a boy named Stefano caught it.

Same questions as yesterday and an extra one:

Do you have a job? Do you cook? Can you read books?

Then she practiced Italian...

"All things end with cazzo" (dick)

Archived