The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread πŸ‘‘

nikolica

22 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Yes to allΒ 

Except I like all her Cha Cha songsΒ 

Fact: we haven’t had an amazing hook or bridge since when??? 4 minutes Gi2M???Β 

Well honestly I loved the Living for love chorus (yes though, as a whole, the song lacked power), and Rebel Heart, the usual uptempo demo we all like and she didn't release of course :lol:. Except these two, I agree, no strong hooks at the horizon for years

Β 200.gif?cid=2b5f782d5imbhyw09aqe2pznyapq

32 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Yes to allΒ 

Except I like all her Cha Cha songsΒ 

Fact: we haven’t had an amazing hook or bridge since when??? 4 minutes Gi2M???Β 

Living for Love’s discarded, β€˜Lord Lord lift me…’ bridge was amazing and of course she removed it from the finished productΒ :laughing:

9 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Living for Love’s discarded, β€˜Lord Lord lift me…’ bridge was amazing and of course she removed it from the finished productΒ :laughing:

I know!!! Maybe she thought it was to β€œreligious” to include it??? But she’s all about religion spiritually etc etc etcΒ 

Just now, NRMX said:

I know!!! Maybe she thought it was to β€œreligious” to include it??? But she’s all about religion spiritually etc etc etcΒ 

It was the best part of the song!

Shouldn’t have been the first or second single. Maybe 3rd. I just don’t think it’s a strong song.

Β