The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

"Compare Madonna at same age she just did Evita and had Ray of Light coming up " Are you serious ?????

Before Ray of light, Madonna had already enjoyed a 15-year career, 4 tours, a ton of hits and millions of fans. 
As for Gaga, she's overrated by the media, which has always been down on Madonna. I'm not saying she doesn't have talent, but she's far below Madonna on many levels. She's just a singer who's certainly cultured enough to paste references to other artists into everything she does, but she doesn't bring anything new to the table. Without her, the musical landscape would be the same, whereas Madonna's arrival was a revolution that has lasted and continued to last for 40 years. 

Go away and stop projecting your insecurities onto me I'm having a chat with my friend on here ...stop being negative 

Oh why on earth does things descend into fan wars ....I'm 32 and dying ....life's to short to hate on people that save people's lives ! Gaga's music is brilliant leave me alone and don't quote me in your bull 💩 I'm here to geek out over my friends over artists I love not drsg others 

Though I'm yet to hear an album this year that's any good 

My comparison was ages wise no need to be horrible to me 

10 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

we hope to have two album this year of her......

Joker the soundtrack and her new album..........

waiting for Madonna new album too

Mate I really like you and I focus on the positives ... I think JOKER 2 will be a spectacle hopefully like the first will be a phenomenon for Warner bros and the soundtrack like a star is born I hope is huge too 

We wait for our faves so far this year imm not impressed with the music scene 

13 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Mate I really like you and I focus on the positives ... I think JOKER 2 will be a spectacle hopefully like the first will be a phenomenon for Warner bros and the soundtrack like a star is born I hope is huge too 

We wait for our faves so far this year imm not impressed with the music scene 

i  think that for future plan of Madonna we need to wait the end of the tour..... 

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

i  think that for future plan of Madonna we need to wait the end of the tour..... 

She will I'm sure 

...before she's 70 hopefully do another album like I say (TRIGGER WARNING I'm about to mention other female artists shock horror,) it took Cher 9 years to release new material for Burlesque after the wait from Living Proof....then another 3 years for Closer to the Truth when she was 67 to finally release it 

I think Madonna will be same age by time she released her next album 

13 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

She will I'm sure 

...before she's 70 hopefully do another album like I say (TRIGGER WARNING I'm about to mention other female artists shock horror,) it took Cher 9 years to release new material for Burlesque after the wait from Living Proof....then another 3 years for Closer to the Truth when she was 67 to finally release it 

I think Madonna will be same age by time she released her next album 

cher is a goddess....

i was so crazy for burlesque.......

well i think madonna will make an album before 70 for sure....... she is only 65.........

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh why on earth does things descend into fan wars ....I'm 32 and dying ....life's to short to hate on people that save people's lives ! Gaga's music is brilliant leave me alone and don't quote me in your bull 💩 I'm here to geek out over my friends over artists I love not drsg others 

Though I'm yet to hear an album this year that's any good 

My comparison was ages wise no need to be horrible to me 

I'm not hating anyone. I'm just saying that Gaga has always been overrated and Madonna underrated, and I think that's deeply unfair.

15 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I'm not hating anyone. I'm just saying that Gaga has always been overrated and Madonna underrated, and I think that's deeply unfair.

for sure madonna was and still is underrated........ but look when madame x was out how many of her fans don't buy the album or worst throw shit on it because is not the Madonna disco....... or what else they want from her.......

16 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

i think Madonna...... and im so sorry for this...... is one of this woman, singer and artist, tbat a lot of people love to hate...... is horrible...... but they really throw a lot of shit against her......

6 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

for sure madonna was and still is underrated........ but look when madame x was out how many of her fans don't buy the album or worst throw shit on it because is not the Madonna disco....... or what else they want from her.......

Yes I remember and it was the same with American life. Maybe they just need a brain :)

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

i think Madonna...... and im so sorry for this...... is one of this woman, singer and artist, tbat a lot of people love to hate...... is horrible...... but they really throw a lot of shit against her......

Madonna disturbs people because she's free and without limits, while most people are frustrated. As a result, they project this onto her and hate her gratuitously. It's not even conscious. 

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Madonna disturbs people because she's free and without limits, while most people are frustrated. As a result, they project this onto her and hate her gratuitously. It's not even conscious. 

at the end she have 40 years of carrer, of iconic songs and albums and  more than 300 million copis sold....... she is the winner.....

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Not enough!!!

Tantrum Crying GIF

thanks god Madonna team is not taylor swift Team......... if you had write this to taylor........ well ...... her team would have already sent his bodyguards to your house..... and would be not a nice day for you...... trust me......

2 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

No need to bring it up and target her ...it's horrible to single someone out as overrated when they clearly are overlooked tine and time again to

Just enjoy what you enjoy life is too short 

43 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

No need to bring it up and target her ...it's horrible to single someone out as overrated when they clearly are overlooked tine and time again to

Just enjoy what you enjoy life is too short 

again, taste are taste...... Btw  i really hope to have some new singles and collaborations by madonna before the new album....... really love the remixes she make of her songs with new artists.....