It's that time again!.. Lets rank the world tours...

1.The Virgin Tour- gritty, sweaty and the set list was magic with soundtrack sprinklings of gambler,  crazy for you and into the groove. The over edited vhs release- not just cutting borderline but also her moaning on top of that boombox a la hung up from confessions before everybody-  didn’t do it justice. 

2.Blond Ambition Tour - what we all probably think: the blueprint for all pop/rock tours from 1990 forward and a cultural flashpoint.

3.Re-invention Tour- those intense Steven Klein visuals during the beast within then yoga pose into vogue….I still think she could’ve sent everyone home after Vogue  and nobody would’ve felt cheated. However, I never pass up an impromptu nobody knows me performance on any airport moving walkways.

4.Confessions Tour- an amazing tour to support arguably her last artistically cohesive and truly commercially successful album. The opening equestrian disco ball fantasy…..

5. The Celebration Tour- amazing production values & set list aside, it’s most punk rock shit she’s done in years. She’s still being political and acting really slutty after 40 years and it’s clear she’s not stopping any time soon. Loved it all except the too long and imo sort of cheesy MJ tribute.

6. Who's that Girl Tour - my least favorite live experience bc my seats were shitty and venue too big but many great moments. I loved the video come to life version of Open your heart, lucky star, causing a commotion personal favorites from this tour.

7. MDNA Tour- the girl gone wild opening & gang bang were bat shit crazy in a good way. 

8. The Girlie Show - the only tour I didn’t see live so maybe it would’ve been ranked higher. fever and express yourself are favorites from what I’ve seen on various releases.

9. Drowned World Tour - her theatrical fuck you for those who came for the hits. I really loved substitute for love and what it feels like for a girl.

10. Madame X Tour - she gets a gold star for surviving it. human nature and hearing her sing like a prayer after 1am were highlights.

11. Rebel Heart Tour - Holywater/Vogue & love don’t live here anymore were my personal favorites. The opening was almost too game of thrones-ish.

12. Sticky & Sweet Tour- imo the laziest opening of all her tours. Some great performances though.

1 Celebration Tour

2 Confessions Tour

3 Re-Invention Tour

4 Blond Ambition Tour

5 Sticky & Sweet Tour

6 Girlie Show

7 Drowned World Tour

8 MDNA Tour

9 The Virgin Tour

10 Rebel Heart Tour

11 Madame X Tour

12 Who's That Girl Tour