Edit History

extreme

extreme

I don't think she will sing "Faz gostoso" since Anitta is a nubank ambassador and Madonna is coming in partnership with Itau. Furthermore, Madonna and Anitta are on opposite paths, while Madonna left Universal and went to Warner, Anitta left Warner and went to Universal. I would like Madonna to sing "crazy" or "Extreme occident", it would be very poetic for her to end this tour singing about life being a circle. But knowing Madonna's sense of irony, she is able to sing "killers who are partying" only to sing "the world is wild (o mundo é selvagem)" while there is a fight in the audience.

I think they are still reviewing these dates. On May 5th, the CNU (the biggest public contest in Brazil) will take place, many people will not leave their cities to go to RIO just for the Show.

extreme

extreme

I don't think she will sing "Faz gostoso" since Anitta is a nubank ambassador and Madonna is coming in partnership with Itau. Furthermore, Madonna and Anitta are on opposite paths, while Madonna left Universal and went to Warner, Anitta left Warner and went to Universal. I would like Madonna to sing "crazy" or "Extreme occident", it would be very poetic for her to end this tour singing about life being a circle. But knowing Madonna's sense of irony, she is able to sing "killers who are partying" only to sing "the world is wild (o mundo é selvagem)" while the dick breaks in the audience.

I think they are still reviewing these dates. On May 5th, the CNU (the biggest public contest in Brazil) will take place, many people will not leave their cities to go to RIO just for the Show.

extreme

extreme

I don't think she will sing "Faz gostoso" since Anitta is a nubank ambassador and Madonna is coming in partnership with Itau. Furthermore, Madonna and Anitta are on opposite paths, while Madonna left Universal and went to Warner, Anitta left Warner and went to Universal. I would like Madonna to sing "crazy" or "Extreme occident", it would be very poetic for her to end this tour singing about life being a circle. But knowing Madonna's sense of irony, she is able to sing "killers who are partying" only to sing "the world is wild while the dick breaks in the audience.

Important Information

Terms of Use