Edit History

WarningSigns

WarningSigns

My DREAM/PRAYER (The one where I don't win tix/hotel in Rio/Copa and run off With Pedro Pascal into the sunset at the end of the show) is that this a 7 hour PARTY with Madonna being on that stage at least 4-5 of those hours doing The celebration tour(EXCLUDING HOLIDAY) and then taking an hour break to rest and eat while other HUGE UNANNOUNCED ARTISTS take the stage and perform 2 huge songs each. (Like if Taylor were there she'd probably perfom Shake It Off and whatever the first single from her new album is gonna be)   It's maybe half way over at this point.

Then Madonna comes out and talks about whats going on in the world and we love her and she sings a new live song which the studio version is immediately downloadable after and on spotify.  And then Madonna leaves the stage again This takes about 30 min bringing us to roughly 4 hours. Another 6 huge artists play 10 minute set lists and that brings us to 5 hours.

Madonna & Sandra Bernhard come out on stage and re-create a TAMER version of their I Got You Babe performance and get the whole world to sing along and then they talk for 10 minutes after and Sandra leaves. Then Madonna performs some new songs we haven't ever heard before with a few guests and there is more talking too. This brings us to 6 hours

Then Madonna leaves the stage again while 3 huge artists take their 10 minute set lists.  There is only half an hour left now. Madonna comes out and sings 2 new songs and then talks for awhile and then there is 10 minutes left and Madonna performs an EPIC new version on Holiday and the show is OVER and her new album is OUT.(at least digitally....physically a week or so later HUNTY)

....and then 2 hours after Madonna's concert is over for the first time in the history of the human species there is over twice as much gay sex happening in the world than hetero breeding!

WarningSigns

WarningSigns

My OTHER prayer (The one where I don't win tix/hotel in Rio/Copa) is that this a 7 hour PARTY with Madonna being on that stage at least 4-5 of those hours doing The celebration tour(EXCLUDING HOLIDAY) and then taking an hour break to rest and eat while other HUGE UNANNOUNCED ARTISTS take the stage and perform 2 huge songs each. (Like if Taylor were there she'd probably perfom Shake It Off and whatever the first single from her new album is gonna be)   It's maybe half way over at this point.

Then Madonna comes out and talks about whats going on in the world and we love her and she sings a new live song which the studio version is immediately downloadable after and on spotify.  And then Madonna leaves the stage again This takes about 30 min bringing us to roughly 4 hours. Another 6 huge artists play 10 minute set lists and that brings us to 5 hours.

Madonna & Sandra Bernhard come out on stage and re-create a TAMER version of their I Got You Babe performance and get the whole world to sing along and then they talk for 10 minutes after and Sandra leaves. Then Madonna performs some new songs we haven't ever heard before with a few guests and there is more talking too. This brings us to 6 hours

Then Madonna leaves the stage again while 3 huge artists take their 10 minute set lists.  There is only half an hour left now. Madonna comes out and sings 2 new songs and then talks for awhile and then there is 10 minutes left and Madonna performs an EPIC new version on Holiday and the show is OVER and her new album is OUT.(at least digitally....physically a week or so later HUNTY)

....and then 2 hours after Madonna's concert is over for the first time in the history of the human species there is over twice as much gay sex happening in the world than hetero breeding!

WarningSigns

WarningSigns

My OTHER prayer (The one where I don't win tix/hotel in Rio/Copa) is that this a 7 hour PARTY with Madonna being on that stage at least 4-5 of those hours doing The celebration tour(EXCLUDING HOLIDAY) and then taking an hour break to rest and eat while other HUGE UNANNOUNCED ARTISTS take the stage and perform 2 huge songs each. (Like if Taylor were there she'd probably perfom Shake It Off and whatever the first single from her new album is gonna be)   It's maybe half way over at this point.

Then Madonna comes out and talks about whats going on in the world and we love her and she sings a live song which the studio version is immediately downloadable after and on spotify.  And then Madonna leaves the stage again This takes about 30 min bringing us to roughly 4 hours. Another 6 huge artists play 10 minute set lists and that brings us to 5 hours.

Important Information

Terms of Use