Birmingham, United Kingdom [Wed 16th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

She is wearing a wig anyway...She has "nothing" to do with her real hair...or maybe I misunderstood something in your post!  :monkey:

I think she uses hair extentions and hair pieces but not a whole wig....

so jest I think a bit must be done to her real hair as well !

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she uses hair extentions and hair pieces but not a whole wig....

so jest I think a bit must be done to her real hair as well !

Not really sure about that, for me she is wearing wigs (I mean whole wigs as you called that) from the beginning to the end of the show!

Imagine...she changes her hair 4 times in 2 hours and she only has 3 minutes between each changes...it looks like a bit shorter for doing that with her real hair...just a thought!

Not really sure about that, for me she is wearing wigs (I mean whole wigs as you called that) from the beginning to the end of the show!Imagine...she changed her hair 4 times in 2 hours and she only has 3 minutes between each changes...it looks like a bit shorter for doing that with her real hair...just a thought!

Yea I think it's a wig too lol in the behind the scene pics her hair is gelled down flat - so who knows

Well I don't know - all the back stage pics of her in the holy water outfit show her with flat gelled down hair?

There are a lot of hair pieces going.  Has been for years.  The opening section of MDNA had with a major hair piece. This has extensions and hair pieces. Alomst all celebs use them.

Not difficult but it seems impossible to do that in only 3'...

BTW you may notice that her hair doesn't really get sweaty throughout the show -still dry- 

I made this photo in Mannheim and this is real hair from the root at least and also real M sweat :-) *lol* 

Posted Image

Archived