Madonna Medley at a 3 days dutch concert ( De Toppers)

Last weekend ( friday, saturday and sunday) there was a big sing and dance along concert in the Amsterdam Arena called De Toppers in concert. De toppers are 4 dutch male " singers " entertainers who normal wise sing solo and have their own carreer, but once in a while the four of them work together and give a huge 3 days concert with guest performances, all dutch. Singing iconic dutch sing along songs with also other dutch artists, and iconic songs from around the world. This year there was a tropical beach theme. And one of the guest performances was by Og3ne, a 3 girl formation group who did a Madonna medley and abba... They sang Like a Prayer, Hung Up, and maybe another song but i could be wrong. Here is the like a prayer performance. 

The girls seems fan of Madonna because a few years back one of them was on a dance show here in Holland, where famouse people have to dance like music videos and she did Madonna - Hung up ...

I tought it was fun to share 🥰

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

These girls are amazing vocally. 

Yes. They actually sounded better than Madonna singing it live in the last couple of tours, one of them really stood out I could hear, but wasn't sure which one it was.

5 minutes ago, Donna said:

Yes. They actually sounded better than Madonna singing it live in the last couple of tours, one of them really stood out I could hear, but wasn't sure which one it was.

If your interested listen to this 👌

Btw these girls are sisters..