Edit History

One of reason is that the music video was too ahead of its time. I watched this old video on YouTube I think its some kind of MTV's show?" I don't know what it exactly is and who they are. MTV VJs? I don't know They are just nobody. Anyway at the time these people said that "did you see Madonna's new music video? And her weird dance move? that's weird" And they ridiculously imitate Madonna's nothing really matter music videos dance moves by saying that it were weird. I hope that someone saw that video too.

They imitate dance move 0:54~1:00 and 3:26~3:30.

One of reason is that the music video was too ahead of its time. I watched this old video on YouTube I think its some kind of MTV's show?" I don't know what it exactly is and who they are. MTV VJs? I don't know They are just nobody. Anyway at the time these people said that "did you see Madonna's new music video? And her weird dance move? that's weird" And they ridiculously imitate Madonna's nothing really matter music videos dance moves by saying that it were weird. I hope that someone saw that video too.

They imitate dance move 0:57~1:00 and 3:26~3:30.

They imitate dance move 3:26~3:30.

Important Information

Terms of Use