Let's say they do a Madonna hologram tour in 60 years.. How would that look?

On 6/4/2024 at 8:58 AM, Prayer said:

I hate this idea and I have a feeling she does as well, thank God.

It's just creepy and I'm happy it never really took off, despite great efforts with MJ and Whitney. And it's funny, but I find it even creepier with currently alive people, like ABBA's case. I get they won't get on a world tour at their age, but I'd take a big one-off show or a single final performance of them four before any hologram show, honestly.

M said it best: ain't nothing like the real thing...

You realllly think she’d hate the idea? The instagram photos she posts are pretty much just holograms already. She seems very comfortable presenting a fake artificial version of herself 

8 minutes ago, TOpher said:

You realllly think she’d hate the idea? The instagram photos she posts are pretty much just holograms already. She seems very comfortable presenting a fake artificial version of herself 

Fair point, but not live.

She also kinda laughed at Guy Oseary throwing himself into the whole NFT thing, which would be the closest thing in that similar vein.

I’m not interested much in seeing a hologram concert of madonna especially while she’s still alive but I do wonder how a hologram of her from old tours would be created.  I’ve only seen videos of Tupac at Coachella and Whitney Houston and essentially they use someone else’s body to do all the choreography and then render the artists head at different angles. Considering how much of Madonna‘s body has been seen and studied throughout the years, I can’t imagine huge fans being satisfied knowing we’re not really seeing the exact moves and incredible athletic body she conditioned  specifically in different ways for who’s that girl, blonde ambition, girlie show, being re-created by someone else. I think even the Medellin Grammy holograms included one of her choreographers/dancers as a Madame X persona. While doubles can learn the choreography, Madonna (as well as many other artists) have certain mannerisms that you can’t really consistently  replicate. While good enough for a casual fan, I think it would drive many of us batty IF any of us around to see it in 60 years ;)