Melbourne, Australia [Sat 12 / Sun 13 Mar 2016]

groovyguy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DrownedMadonna just announced on Twitter tonight and tomorrow will be filmed, can anyone at the venue confirm this?

I hope, but if there is no cranes and no advertising in the venue about the recording, it's difficult to believe t.

from another forum

They just have the standard 'This event may be filmed for promotional and / or broadcast purposes' notice. Staircase is there btw for those who were wondering

wow! any picture about this?

isnt this in all shows? but isnt drownedmadonna very reliable?

it wasn't in my show at Glasgow, just a sign about a late finish and to arrange transport home if needed but i saw a camera at the very back of the arena near where i was sitting and asked if it was for a dvd and was told yes, by buying a ticket i gave consent for my image to be used

Sorry, but I won't believe that it's going to be recorded until I see cranes in the venue. All the others cameras can record the concert for extra shots that may be included in some making off or documental, but not for a concert recording.

Sorry, but I won't believe that it's going to be recorded until I see cranes in the venue. All the others cameras can record the concert for extra shots that may be included in some making off or documental, but not for a concert recording.

in the pro shot bit of iconic when she leas the cage and it goes to overhead with the crosses is that not  crane shot?

in the pro shot bit of iconic when she leas the cage and it goes to overhead with the crosses is that not  crane shot?

I think it's an stay-camera over the stage, but it has no movement.... it's used in material girl too.

Archived