Love Attack: Demo (Short Excerpt)

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Fake

And what about this in Wikipedia?

"Love Attack" and "First There's a Kiss"[60] Two songs Madonna recorded and produced with Stephen Bray but were never used. In 1989 Madonna talked in a Bravo magazine about "First There's a Kiss" as explaining that it is a song about the friends she lost because of AIDS. A short excerpt of "Love Attack" leaked to the Internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs_recorded_by_Madonna

Edited by Thiago Ciola (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Yep!  Totally fake!  Doesn't even sound like her either.

"Love Attack" and "First There's a Kiss"[60] Two songs Madonna recorded and produced with Stephen Bray but were never used. In 1989 Madonna talked in a Bravo magazine about "First There's a Kiss" as explaining that it is a song about the friends she lost because of AIDS. A short excerpt of "Love Attack" leaked to the Internet.

1 minute ago, Thiago Ciola said:

It's true, those two songs were recorded, but they never leaked.  What's 'fake' is the sound clip!

1 minute ago, Thiago Ciola said:

“A short excerpt of "Love Attack" leaked to the Internet.”

It hasn't!  Remember not everything on the WIKI page is true.  Anyway, it's obvious that audio isn't Madonna.  That video was uploaded 6 months ago, so how is it we're only hearing "such a clip" just now?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

It hasn't!  Remember not everything on the WIKI page is true.  Anyway, it's obvious that audio isn't Madonna.  That video was uploaded 6 months ago, so how is it we're only hearing "such a clip" just now?

this is where I found the link:

IMG_0597.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Lots of people try to convince fake things are real.  But as said, it's pretty clear from just listening, it's not Madonna.  Anyway, feel free to believe other wise.  :)

I didn't say either that I believe or that I disbelieve. I just found this excerpt curious, as no one has ever commented that any excerpt from Love Attack had been leaked.

12 hours ago, Thiago Ciola said:

I didn't say either that I believe or that I disbelieve. I just found this excerpt curious, as no one has ever commented that any excerpt from Love Attack had been leaked.

Yeah, but the point is we don't even know if this is an actual except of an actual song... most probably isn't since since noone has ever found any, so I highly doubt some random YT video did it 6 months ago and no fans have noticed. 

14 hours ago, Thiago Ciola said:

Just listen to Stephen Brays interview for the MLVC podcast!

I heard this clip years ago…and I’m sure at the time someone on another M forum uploaded the whole song…can’t think of the actual name of the artist…I’ll try to find it… 

ah sorry…I see above someone already found it…

13 hours ago, HYMY said:

Thank you for posting this.  I knew it wasn't Madonna's voice.  Or "Love Attack".  And my bet the person who attached it, knows it's not Madonna but using it to lure people into listen to the whole upload of demos, etc, we all know of and heard before.