Your THREE Favorite Madonna Videos and WHY!

Voguerista

We haven't done this in a while. What are your top three Madonna videos and why? Try and list ONLY THREE ( and gawd, I know it's so hard because it can be different on any given day)!! Post the videos too if you want. If you don't want to, that's ok too.

Here are mine:

1. Ghost Town - for the story telling (the possible end of our time), Terrance Howard, her beauty, her long hair, and her complete look.

2. Don't Tell Me - for the western cinematic feel, the cowboys, and all the dancing. That stomping part gets me every time.

3. Hung Up - I love the city and club scenes, the slow motion parts, all the dancing and Madonna walking too (and remember her leather jacket  came from a thrift store in London I believe lol).

Girl Gone Wild - She looks incredible, those dance moves with her and Kazaky are on point

Deeper and Deeper - an awesome deep house beat, club Madonna with balloons < what's the signfigance of the balloons?, and Warhol inspired.

Bedtime Story - so visually stunning, so many odd things floating by with morphing shapes and paterns to them, it really put the viewer in a sort of trance watching it.

1. EXPRESS YOURSELF - The most "Madonna" Madonna video ever made. It has beauty, choreography, sensuality, artistic quality, cinematic references, concept, message and feminist discourse.

2. VOGUE - History was made here. There is a mainstream view of queer culture before and after Vogue's video. She dances. She provokes. She uplifts the gay community at a time when no one else did.

3. HUMAN NATURE - There's a reason Madonna plays this song so often in her concerts, even though it wasn't a big hit. She needed to vent, to cry out for freedom after all the oppression she suffered during the Erotica era. And this song is about that. And the music video fully completes the message she sings.