Your THREE Favorite Madonna Videos and WHY!

Voguerista

On 9/21/2024 at 11:14 AM, Robertthenurse said:

1. Erotica

2. Bad Girl

3. Human Nature

Why? Cuz imma Hoe 

wow bad girl..... at first it was such a strange song..... the composition is very unique.... no other song like that.... (what was the inspiration of the song by the way and i dont refer to the video.... the song... the melody..... what's the inspiration.... such a very different sounding song)

80's: Express Yourself, awesome look, scenario perfectly inspired by the movie and the little dance above the stairs is timeless!

90's: Really hard because it was an excellent decade visually. But I choose Frozen, prime work and all the visual effects make it one of the best delivered together with Bedtime Story.

00's till present: God Control, mainly because it has a powerful message and instead of going the easy way, they really made and effort to pack everything in the video (song and message) and after all these years she came with an awesome look yet again.

44 minutes ago, xavier said:

Justify My Love - the visuals, her look, the b&w 

Erotica - the subject matter, the grainy film, and Dita in all her glory.

Like A Virgin - beautiful Venice , M is pure fire, and Lamberts directing.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

American Pie - the madonna I prefer physically...more beautiful than ever

Hung Up -a mix of disco, street thug, sushi and floor bar : sickening but fascinating

Bitch i'm Madonna -the last time she was truly beautiful and young... the letting go, the party, the video that sums up Madonna's career well

It's really hard to narrow them down to three, but I'm going to have a go, using how I'm feeling right now, which is nostalgic.

La Isla Bonita 

It's just such a timeless and beautiful video that captures the bittersweet lyrics perfectly. Madonna looks stunning in it, I love her short hair and how it's cut in this video. Then when she's all dressed up; wow, and dancing down the street at the end. 

Papa Don't Preach

She looked so fresh with that short blond hair, the leather jacket and jeans. Love the shots of New York and the ghost ship she sits by. It really was exciting every time it came on TV. 

Who's That Girl 

I know this video gets a lot of flack, but she's so gorgeous in it with the jacket, hat and dark hair. All the jewellery and bangles from the Virgin era were gone and this was a really sleek and joyous Madonna, felt so innocent. I really love watching this video and feeling her energy.