!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

I always though that Finally Enough Love was treated like an studio album campaign, with a proper tour, that's why the feeling that she didn't release anything since 2019...

She's not very visible lately between the galas etc, so I guess that she's cooking something...

Just now, nito84bcn said:

Why not? At some point she will work and release something new

The Sun really didn't reveal anything substantial. Also, most of us wondered if she's been in the studio already working on the album. I think The Sun merely are assuming.

Her English PR Barbara is a massive Chelsea fan and The Sun is Barbara's favourite paper to do press with.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/community-champions-barbara-charone#:~:text=Barbara Charone%2C Chelsea Football Club,earning accolades from Music Week.

Edited by Rainbow (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

This better be real. Im extremely tired of waiting for new music 🚶

I wasn't after Madame X, all the spy in the house of love, and the ass, dramas, made us exhausted I think. But she was strong in the Celebration Tour and now I feel excited for new material after a long time! 

I hope something funny, artistic but positive, freedom, no more Champagne rosé, Dark ballet, or things like that! 

9 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I wasn't after Madame X, all the spy in the house of love, and the ass, dramas, made us exhausted I think. But she was strong in the Celebration Tour and now I feel excited for new material after a long time! 

I hope something funny, artistic but positive, freedom, no more Champagne rosé, Dark ballet, or things like that! 

She needs (imho) a light, sweet, joyful album, something dance-y and fun (that is not to be mistaken with the trashy stuff we got used to with the latest releases); i can stand no more politics or social topics after the massive weight of Madame X, even in terms of sounds and artistic choices (screw the autotune ffs). 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

dark ballet is pure perfection

1 hour ago, Rainbow said:

Her English PR Barbara is a massive Chelsea fan and The Sun is Barbara's favourite paper to do press with.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/community-champions-barbara-charone#:~:text=Barbara Charone%2C Chelsea Football Club,earning accolades from Music Week.

Love Barbara, she's feisty! Fair, but tough. She takes no bullshit.

11 minutes ago, adled said:

yeah, but let's be real, there's really small chance it's gonna be anything good, she lost the "madonna" touch since 2008.

i don't think so, there are great Songs she wrote and had produced but the Audice lost the touch in Music.. I mostly dislike that Songs from today. Boring, Short and for the Trashcan

15 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

The Sun is a realiable source? lol

When it comes to Madonna career information. They usually have a good source.

Still plans always change.

The Katy Perry collaboration , which the Sun revealed in February 2022 hasn't happened / been released as yet.  So who knows? I only posted this cause I saw no one else had.

Edited by Rainbow
re - think (see edit history)