New Album - first media press

Rainbow

42 minutes ago, adled said:

yeah, but let's be real, there's really small chance it's gonna be anything good, she lost the "madonna" touch since 2008.

Right. That's why the wait for a new album is non existant for me. I don't really trust her musically like I did in my teens in the 2000s

56 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

The Katy Perry collaboration , which the Sun revealed in February 2022 hasn't happened / been released as yet.  So who knows? I only posted this cause I saw no one else had.

I'm sorry but.., i don't consider The Sun a confirmation for this. This hasn't been confirmed anywhere else.

If it's The Sun, I BELIEVE IT'S TRUE. I've already told y'all why.

Good that The Sun came to bring the actual news Infinity needed to know.

We won't need to wait for her die and rot so she can release a new album.

Now, bitches, take it easy esp to Madonna's kids. I know you are fucking jealous of them and there's no need to play the "leftist asshole" and just demeanor them as "mere nepo babies."

Try yourselves do better than them, instead of just being bitches.

Ok, NHS guy and co.? Don't claim later you're being bullied; regardless of what modern leftists love to tell, all things in life happen for a reason and most times it's a good one, that we learn to. Fine?

45 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I'm sorry but.., i don't consider The Sun a confirmation for this. This hasn't been confirmed anywhere else.

Yeah . Plus it isn’t announced as huge headline , with the football match story leading. I guess the PR was just excited she’d been at her teams home ground . But who’s to say that is even true @Askeroff.  I wonder who she’d go with ? I think it’s has been reported she went there once before , with David possibly.