Edit History

Would You Like To Try

Would You Like To Try

Extra info!

9 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

I have a question guys: what do you think about the fact that today pop songs last hardly more than 3, 30 minutes? I mean, I understand I'm not a teeneager and I can't get thaeir taste, but fuck :lol:  I'm obsessed with "Good luck babe" by Chappel Roan at the moment and I noticed that I always need to listen to the song twice in a row to be properly satisfied and the same happened about two years ago with "As it was" by Harry Style (I loved how melancholic it was :hearteyes:) ... I mean, they just give the base, like: "ok I have this hook ... bye" :Madonna034: 

I mean, I want to play with it, let me explore a little what you have here, its spectrum, enjoy some variations, sound evolutions, tonality changes, specials. Oh I'm better stopping this, I'm getting frustrated just writing about it :lol: ... good luck babe 

I'm very very young and still don't like that trend much, but if the song is just gonna repeat the same verse with a different beat or same each time to extend it easily then it can keep it's short length please and thanks lol 

I agree lol 

I also think it's a trick to make you want to play the song constantly and be addicted to it without getting bored of it so you hit that play button each time like what Kylie did with Padam Padam and it worked!

6 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

I have a question guys: what do you think about the fact that today pop songs last hardly more than 3, 30 minutes? I mean, I understand I'm not a teeneager and I can't get thaeir taste, but fuck :lol:  I'm obsessed with "Good luck babe" by Chappel Roan at the moment and I noticed that I always need to listen to the song twice in a row to be properly satisfied and the same happened about two years ago with "As it was" by Harry Style (I loved how melancholic it was :hearteyes:) ... I mean, they just give the base, like: "ok I have this hook ... bye" :Madonna034: 

I mean, I want to play with it, let me explore a little what you have here, its spectrum, enjoy some variations, sound evolutions, tonality changes, specials. Oh I'm better stopping this, I'm getting frustrated just writing about it :lol: ... good luck babe 

I'm very very young and still don't like that trend much, but if the song is just gonna repeat the same verse with a different beat or same each time to extend it easily then it can keep it's short length please and thanks lol 

I agree lol

Important Information

Terms of Use