!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

47 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

With that said, I'm taking off for a while. See you all soon. 

Promises promises 

as one wise incredible horny woman with an insatiable desire, so insatiable that made her the most famous woman in the world once said:

🎶I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before🎶

1 hour ago, Susan Thomas said:

I have a question guys: what do you think about the fact that today pop songs last hardly more than 3, 30 minutes? I mean, I understand I'm not a teeneager and I can't get their taste, but fuck :lol:  I'm obsessed with "Good luck babe" by Chappel Roan at the moment and I noticed that I always need to listen to the song twice in a row to be properly satisfied and the same happened about two years ago with "As it was" by Harry Style (I loved how melancholic it was :hearteyes:) ... I mean, they just give the base, like: "ok I have this hook ... bye" :Madonna034: 

I mean, I want to play with it, let me explore a little what you have here, its spectrum, enjoy some variations, sound evolutions, tonality changes, specials. Oh I'm better stopping this, I'm getting frustrated just writing about it :lol: ... good luck babe 

I hate them!!!

But then i hear the extended mix and they usually don’t add anything really exciting. I think that’s maybe because the song was intended to be short in the first place or I’m used to hearing the short version 

But i totally agree with you 

Bohemian rhapsody geniuses where are you? 

2 hours ago, Susan Thomas said:

I have a question guys: what do you think about the fact that today pop songs last hardly more than 3, 30 minutes? 

I feel like most songs feel unfinished now a days. 

The DJs at my work make it even worse cuz they'll speed up songs and will only play 30 secs of each song like I'm scrolling through TIK TOK or something... You barely get one chorus and then BAM! then BAM, then BAM. I'm like...

Rocking Back And Forth Family Guy GIF

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I feel like most songs feel unfinished now a days. 

The DJs at my work make it even worse cuz they'll speed up songs and will only play 30 secs of each song like I'm scrolling through TIK TOK or something... You barely get one chorus and then BAM! then BAM, then BAM. I'm like...

Rocking Back And Forth Family Guy GIF

I actually love songs being so short. If I'm not done I just play it again.