!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

Ok so for everybody can understand what it's about, that supposed grown up member @Starchild is gonna be after all my posts just because i do not agree with him when he says that Lady Gaga is the celebrity that is the closer to Madonna when it come to beauty, charisma, dancing and pushing boundaries and that Madonna is "a pretty overratted dancer" to quote him (in the Sabrina Carpenter thread). Very childish attitude if you ask me. How old are you man, 5 yo ? If you are not able to behave like an adult i suggest you put me on ignore. 

5 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Ok so for everybody can understand what it's about, that supposed grown up member @Starchild is gonna be after all my posts just because i do not agree with him when he says that Lady Gaga is the celebrity that is the closer to Madonna when it come to beauty, charisma, dancing and pushing boundaries and that Madonna is "a pretty overratted dancer" to quote him (in the Sabrina Carpenter thread). Very childish attitude if you ask me. How old are you man, 5 yo ? If you are not able to behave like an adult i suggest you put me on ignore

SUPER GROSS 🤢 

team america vomit GIF