Edit History

rockstar04

rockstar04

On 10/7/2024 at 9:08 AM, Tudors said:

Randomly remembering him make fun of Madonnas surgery. One interviewer was asking him why why he picked the photo he did of Madonna for his book. She said Madonna would not like that. He did an evil smile and said wellllllll maybe the doctor shouldn't have pulled so tight? If one of my adult siblings ever said something like that about me especially publicly that would be the end of the relationship. Madonna is so forgiving

Personally, I don’t know how he could have sat at the many dinners they had prior to her wedding with GR and his lads making homophobic jokes and her sitting quietly.

As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.

I think betrayal started long before he wrote the book.

I knew someone who dated Chris and he was a sweet and creative soul. They also commented on the relationship he and M had and a lot of what the book covers checks out - especially when it comes to money.

Usually behind every great man there’s a woman. In this case, behind this great woman there was a man.

Her brother.

You can’t consider M in the early years to the magnificence of the BA era without thinking of Chris.

He was alongside for the ride and indeed co creating who we worshipped as M. 

Should he have written the book? Maybe not. 

I hope they patched things up and made peace. Some of those faxes from both of them were sharp! 

rockstar04

rockstar04

On 10/7/2024 at 9:08 AM, Tudors said:

Randomly remembering him make fun of Madonnas surgery. One interviewer was asking him why why he picked the photo he did of Madonna for his book. She said Madonna would not like that. He did an evil smile and said wellllllll maybe the doctor shouldn't have pulled so tight? If one of my adult siblings ever said something like that about me especially publicly that would be the end of the relationship. Madonna is so forgiving

Personally, I don’t know how he could have sat at the many dinners they had prior to her wedding with GR and his lads making homophobic jokes and her sitting quietly.

As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.

I think betrayal started long before he wrote the book.

Important Information

Terms of Use