Bedtime Stories 30th Anniversary Poll!

Adonna

30th Anniversary Bedtime Stories Poll  

127 members voted

1. 1. Favorite SONG from the album?

2. 2. Favorite VIDEO from the album?

I adore this album. It came out during a difficult time in my teenage years. After the coldness of Erotica, I was floored by I'll Remember which in many ways was laying the ground for the softened image that would follow with Secret. I was a teenage boy extremely besotted with a young priest... That's all I can say. And Bedtime Stories was an album we shared a love for. He gave me a tape of it, and my lord, I'd listen to Take A Bow obsessively because I felt it spoke to me. As did Love Tried To Welcome Me, which I always felt referenced my favourite book; The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, by Carson McCullers. Always imagined the video with footage from the black and white Versace shoot at that beautiful mansion in that old Hollywood glamour. It was like the lyrics was our secret language, but I was a naive school boy with a hopeless crush, seeing things that weren't there. 

35 minutes ago, Ayham said:

So again which cover was the original and which is the rare one? Why they changed the direction tho?

It was a mistake in printing.  It wasn't caught until after the fact.  I think it's kinda cool that it happened.  It makes that version a more of a collectible.  :)