Celebration Tour 1 Year Anniversary

TMFKABJ

Tomorrow marks 1 year since the incredible Celebration Tour opened in London! This tour was imo extra special for us fans not just because it was a 40th anniversary celebration but because of Madonna's NDE that preluded it. What a crazy year to be a Madonna fan it was! And now to learn what was happening with Chris just makes it extra special as she paid tribute to so much of the work they did together in the show.

To celebrate I have uploaded a new montage I have made of Vogue on the European leg, featuring (almost) every ballroom guest judge and all the different corsets. I will also be posting a few other things this week including the poll results from the poll we did aggges ago.

I encourage everyone here to also share their memories and other videos and photos of the Celebration tour :heart:

(Mods @ChrisK @RUADJAI , pleaaase don't put this in the dead Celebration section for at least the next week.)