Celebration Tour 1 Year Anniversary

TMFKABJ

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Mexico was good to, mostly because of the audience, the energy was great. 

Brasil is not my favorite, its impressive to pull that big crowd, but i think this tour was way better in Arena's, i mean the flying over the audience in the emotional Live to Tell performance alone proves that. 

Yeah I agree, Brasil was impressive by the numbers she attracted and the sheer adoration of the country, also because of the global positive repercussions in her brand. 

6 hours ago, Tudors said:

I hate everything about this tour. The Bob guy announcer irked me and it was way to unnecessarily sexual and vulgar. And amping up the sexualness made it feel so ugh. I think it's why I could only watch it one time during the broadcast. The vocals were bad .
which could be heard more in the tiktok videos and the dancing was not up to par with everything that had been presented with sticky sweet and everything before. Similar dislike for the Madame X tour

In other words you weren't there

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Europe had the best shows, period.

I must admit MSG and LA where great to... 

Oh well, both Europe and American legs had great shows.  

I thought the New York shows looked amazing. And Mexico. I saw her in Europe but the crowds were a bit meh there. She did kind of start to pick up steam in Copenhagen, you could tell she was really enjoying herself by then.

39 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Brasil is not my favorite, its impressive to pull that big crowd, but i think this tour was way better in Arena's, i mean the flying over the audience in the emotional Live to Tell performance alone proves that. 

Totally agree. Rio will always be iconic and I loved it. But its really an arena show. I hated that whole park bench thing.

13 minutes ago, TMFKABJ said:

I thought the New York shows looked amazing. And Mexico. I saw her in Europe but the crowds were a bit meh there. She did kind of start to pick up steam in Copenhagen, you could tell she was really enjoying herself by then.

Imo the first four London shows where great to. Especially 15 and 18 oct... 

I have so many great videos from those dates. Love them. I guess everybody experienced things different. And sees things different. That's fine...