Celebration Tour 1 Year Anniversary

BLUE JEAN

The emotions that came out of my body during the opening will forever be ingrained in me. 

Live To Tell ruined me. Completely. Just sobbed at the poor souls that so many lost to AIDS. It was a beautifully executed tribute and I don’t think I was ready for how much it affected me. 

16 minutes ago, Andymad said:

The emotions that came out of my body during the opening will forever be ingrained in me. 

Live To Tell ruined me. Completely. Just sobbed at the poor souls that so many lost to AIDS. It was a beautifully executed tribute and I don’t think I was ready for how much it affected me. 

Live to Tell is one of her greatest live performances ever. And Nothing Really Matters is up there too!

I never thought in 2023 she’d do some of her greatest moments ever. Just wow.

26 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I had the EXACT same experience as you had... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBHuq4OsfUM/?igsh=MXNwMmp1aWlzc2Zobw==

@kasiuha on Instagram just posted an outtake video for Sorry from the Celebration Tour... It's like the Confessions interlude part 2 -  Womens rights. Would loved to have seen the full version of this. Hopefully we will if it exists. 

14 minutes ago, Jamesroeni said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBHuq4OsfUM/?igsh=MXNwMmp1aWlzc2Zobw==

@kasiuha on Instagram just posted an outtake video for Sorry from the Celebration Tour... It's like the Confessions interlude part 2 -  Womens rights. Would loved to have seen the full version of this. Hopefully we will if it exists. 

I was about to post about this but noticed you had 

28 minutes ago, NRMX said:

I always wondered why all the dancers and all the performers had so much interaction with the audience and she didn’t, she did in a few occasions though 

IMG-0004.jpg 

What a peculiar question ... she's not the others, she's fucking Madonna! She interacts as a fucking Madonna does  :Madonna052: