Celebration Tour 1 Year Anniversary

BLUE JEAN

10 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

Her vocals on the album are very delicate and she struggled back in 98 during those vh1 awards

No she didn’t, she sang it amazingly back then.

Some people just didn’t like the way she sang ‘higherrrRRrr’.

Lets not try to revise history.

1 minute ago, Boombox90 said:

She warbled her way through it. Much like every performance in 1998. Her voice was way more refined on the Drowned World Tour and American Life era (the golden years of Madonna vocals.)

1 minute ago, BLUE JEAN said:

She warbled her way through it. Much like every performance in 1998. Her voice was way more refined on the Drowned World Tour and American Life era (the golden years of Madonna vocals.)

I agree with her vocals on Drowned World through American Life being her best, but I thought she sounded great during her TPOG live performances.

19 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

Her vocals on the album are very delicate and she struggled back in 98 during those vh1 awards

9 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

3 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

1 minute ago, Boombox90 said:

I agree with her vocals on Drowned World through American Life being her best, but I thought she sounded great during her TPOG live performances.

She sounded GREAT in rehearsals 

The performance itself sounded FINE, not great like the rehearsals but definitely not bad 

Also decent 

And decent 

none of these sound bad to me. 

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Just because that one note was off doesn't mean the performances where bad,... they where fine.

BUT i think it will be difficult for her to sing it now. 

I don’t think it was bad or the note was off. She was just over singing it. I actually think she could do it now fine, much like NRM and ROL. It’s such a good song so I hope she considers it again down the track.

I really love the arrangement that was on that Vanity Fair video.

10 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

She sounded GREAT in rehearsals 

The performance itself sounded FINE, not great like the rehearsals but definitely not bad 

Also decent 

And decent 

none of these sound bad to me. 

The rehearsal and the Spain one sound the best

Back to the Celebration Tour anniversary... It also gave us some lovely bloopers 

Let me start with this video of Nothing Really Matters in New York 23-01-24Instead of " Now that im grown " she sang " I realize " then mumbles something and is back with the lyrics she suposed to sing again 

Lyric fuck up in Bedtime Story around 1:14... Montreal Jan 20 😁... 

Madonna forgets her mic in Detroit during " Open your heart " 😂😂😂 this is the best one.

Antwerpen, she gets on stage to late with Vogue and missing a few lines ( this one is realy weird, because you hear no backing track at all while there definitely is one in all performances)

Nothing makes the darkness go" became "nothing takes the darkness go

0:37 she falls and later forgets the words to the song

First her mic is not working when she wants to anounce Mercy James, then she is still drinking water when bad girl starts but once she's done drinking and starts singing along her vocals can also be heard verry clearly... 

The rap part in 2:20😅

These little mistakes are all proof she's singing live and made the show more human.  Love them... 

The mic also cut out during Don’t Tell Me when I saw her in Copenhagen.

In Copenhagen at the start of Mother and Father she walked the wrong way toward the main stage instead of the side one and said “oops.”

In Milan she can’t hear herself during Live to Tell (as we know from the soundboard) so sings out of time.

There was also a show somewhere in the US where th female dancer in OYH was missing her hat that Madonna takes and puts on her head and Madonna just says “doesn’t matter.”

OH. One other really funny one.

Copenhagen show at the end of Hung Up she sings the wrong line at the end. So after the song has ended she just throws in the correct line a capella “I’m tired of waiting on you” and laughs at herself. Then she has this huge smile on her face.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy1yJ0RqBnj/?igsh=MTlkdWUydDNpNnF1bg==

25 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

OH. One other really funny one.

Copenhagen show at the end of Hung Up she sings the wrong line at the end. So after the song has ended she just throws in the correct line a capella “I’m tired of waiting on you” and laughs at herself. Then she has this huge smile on her face.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy1yJ0RqBnj/?igsh=MTlkdWUydDNpNnF1bg==

Lol ive never seen this 😅... thank you so much for sharing