Madonna’s silence on the US election

BLUE JEAN

7 hours ago, adirondak said:

Capitulating to the demands of a fanbase isn’t disturbing the peace. Madonna has been politically outspoken for decades. She doesn’t have to do it every time and she still might.

Speaking out on the greatest issue of our time which her government is hugely involved in isn't "capitulating to a fanbase", it's being a responsible human being. And given most of the fanbase doesn't say anything, it's not even a coherent claim.

7 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I also would love to point out that “celebrities” give more than we think under the radar; out of the goodness of their heart; away from the spotlight — because that fulfills them probably 1000% more than doing it for clicks. 

Not Oprah. She doesn't go anywhere without a camera crew. Maui exposed her. She is evil. Did we ever find out what happened to those girls that were abducted from her school? Where is the accountability, Nowhere these days? All you get from the majority of these young ones is, It's my mental health.🤷‍♂️

Now the kids are taking their parents to Job Interviews, Im not joking. I wouldn't hire any of them.

47 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I mean we already know who she’s voting for.

i don’t miss her messy instagram from like 3 years ago. This woman we have now is better at navigating social media. 

I suspect they’ve limited her access

Kamala’s campaign just might not connect with her as much as Hillary.  Kamala seems to be focused on the middle class while Hillary seemed to make a good amount of it about misogyny.  I can’t even remember who Hillary’s running mate was.

Its not just her: Christina Aguilera had a fund raising event for Hillary years back but she’s been mainly quiet as well.

Ditto Lady Gaga.  It’s really just Taylor Swift from whom I understand has been vocal.