The Moments Of A "Masterpiece"

Voguerista

Can we pay homage to this most magnificent song and performance? What a powerful performance on tour...one that makes you just stop and even tear you up. The lyrics, the vocals, the percussion, the beats, the violin, the emotion, Monte on the guitar, the way Madonna moves and dances to it, etc. Truly a masterpiece in more ways than one.

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Can we pay homage to this most magnificent song and performance? What a powerful performance on tour...one that makes you just stop and even tear you up. The lyrics, the vocals, the percussion, the beats, the violin, the emotion, Monte on the guitar, the way Madonna moves and dances to it, etc. Truly a masterpiece in more ways than one.

Just love hearing her sing completely live here.  She's so beautiful too.  I've always loved this song.  I love her ballads so much. Thanks for sharing!!  :luv:

11 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Love it! 

The live version is even better than the album one, wich sounds a little demo-ish. Maybe that was the intention, to make something more simple a 'Masterpiece'. It got lost as a radio-single between Girl gone wild and Turn up the radio, it could have done better if it would be released on autumn 2011, to promote WE at the same time, when she was busy with the press conferences about the movie. But I think it was number 1 in Rusia for some weeks and it charted good in UK too? 

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Love it! 

The live version is even better than the album one, wich sounds a little demo-ish. Maybe that was the intention, to make something more simple a 'Masterpiece'. It got lost as a radio-single between Girl gone wild and Turn up the radio, it could have done better if it would be released on autumn 2011, to promote WE at the same time, when she was busy with the press conferences about the movie. But I think it was number 1 in Rusia for some weeks and it charted good in UK too? 

I couldn’t agree more. A Fall release separate from the other singles would have been so much better. :jamming: