Rebel Heart Tour Edition

OceanBlue

I think what that is really talking about is the presale for the shows, and not a new album edition. Just saying.

Level Heart "Japan Anniversary Edition release decision!

Decorate the Japan tour 10 years "level Heart Tour" "level Heart" Japan Anniversary Edition release was decided!
Such as recording contents, details will be announced at a later date.

That's what it says in poor english, I translated it with Google lol

:)Would love "Rebel Heart" remixes album .. that could be fun. But yea, let's keep it simple --- Bitch she's MADONNA and she's not like Kylie who needs this kind of sh*t. (PS. I like Kylie so if someone's offended by this --- SORRY). :wink: :)

I think it will be something like:

Disc 1: CD - Deluxe Edition + Autotune baby and/or Queen

Disc 2: DVD - LFL, Ghosttown and BIM videos + making of + tour ad

I think that this is the most realistic. The Japanese tour edition of Confessions just had a bonus dvd with the music videos and the making of so I would imagine this would be the same.

I'm not sure if this is the official release but I can say there's gonna be 2 releases in commemoration for the Asian leg.A box set for each the vinyl and the super deluxe edition.Both will have 6 Rebel Heart era 12"x12" lithographs, 5 Rebel Heart Tour 12"x12" lithographs and 3 Rebel Heart Tour dates 12"x12" lithographs (North America, Europe and Asia). The lithographs in each box will be different from the CD compared to the LP.There will be a mousepad for the CD release and aDJ slip mat for the LP. They're signed by Madonna but I'm not sure on the authenticity of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived