What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's super hard :(

Posted Image

Honestly it's not. I might have over complicated it by saying she's not the only singer but it's not a duet. That is true but maybe don't think about that point for now and ask some more questions. Honestly its not that difficult. I thought it might be quite easy lol.

Honestly it's not. I might have over complicated it by saying she's not the only singer but it's not a duet. That is true but maybe don't think about that point for now and ask some more questions. Honestly its not that difficult. I thought it might be quite easy lol.

Um...I get the feeling it's gonna be one of those songs I've never listened to! :D

Is it from a charity or a collective album?

Um...I get the feeling it's gonna be one of those songs I've never listened to! :DIs it from a charity or a collective album?

Not a charity album definitely. When you say collective, do you mean like a greatest hits? If so its not on a greatest hits. Trust me I'm sure you've heard of it. Its not an obscure song.

Not a charity album definitely.When you say collective, do you mean like a greatest hits? If so its not on a greatest hits.Trust me I'm sure you've heard of it. Its not an obscure song.

Yeah! I mean an album which contains songs recorded/performed by different artists!

'Collective' is probably not the right word, sorry! Compilation?

Was it recorded before or after 1995?

Archived