What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Stay?

Honestly, it's been a while since I've listened to those pre-Madonna era compilations, but if I remember correctly Stay (81) is quite different (maybe even better) from the official version :monkey:

Posted Image

Congrats @@Gargamel!!

Yes it is!!! It's Stay '81. I really like the LAV version but the '81 demo is much, much, MUCH better IMO.

Congrats @@Gargamel!!Yes it is!!! It's Stay '81. I really like the LAV version but the '81 demo is much, much, MUCH better IMO.

Thanks! And yep, I feel the same way about the demo, they should've kept this one on Like a Virgin  :(

(Nice gif/avatar BTW  â˜º)

I haven't picked a song yet but feel free to start asking questions   :monkey:

(Nice gif/avatar BTW  â˜º) 

Thanks. I was trying to find a good celebration gif for your win and some of the Celebration trailer gifs came up. This one appealed to me, but i get bored easily so i may change it soon, maybe? I need to change my user name as i made a typo when changing it lol, but it can only be changed once in 30 days.

Thanks. I was trying to find a good celebration gif for your win and some of the Celebration trailer gifs came up. This one appealed to me, but i get bored easily so i may change it soon, maybe? I need to change my user name as i made a typo when changing it lol, but it can only be changed once in 30 days.

A typo? What typo? Can we know your future username in preview or it's top secret?   :monkey:

Didn't know it can only be changed once in 30 days btw...

A typo? What typo? Can we know your future username in preview or it's top secret? :monkey:Didn't know it can only be changed once in 30 days btw...

Lol, I wanted a W after the J and a gap too. Chances are i'll go back to Stevo though. Maybe.......😆

Archived