What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was intended for a musical and yes it's.....

"Is This Love? (Bon D'accord)"! 😊 This has to be one of my top3 favourite M demos 😻.

I wasn't sure if it was a Mirwais collab TBH, but the wiki page for unreleased Madonna songs says he was involved.

Congrats @@Gargamel

Posted Image

@@Gargamel is it released?BTW, can you tell me what Bon D'Accord means in English please? Bon is good isn't it? So it's "good __________"?

Nope! 'good' has not the same meaning in this context! 

Bon d'accord = Okay, fine...!  Well, okay...! or eventually 'All right...' :bothered2:

We usually use it when we agree with something (while being a little sceptical or disapointed)

or when we accept something with reluctance!  :(

-----------------------------------------------------

My song was released! ☺ 

Nope! 'good' has not the same meaning in this context! Bon d'accord = Okay, fine...! Well, okay...! or eventually 'All right...' :bothered2:We usually use it when we agree with something (while being a little sceptical or disapointed)or when we accept something with reluctance!

Ah thanks for the quick lesson. I guess it's the same as we use 'fine' in the UK. Fine means something is fine/good/decent but similarly we use 'fine' if we accept something with reluctance (you explained it very well, so I stole your words lol). E.g. if I was asked to do something I didn't really want to do, but would do it anyway, like washing znd tidying 😉, I'd say "fine".So the song is saying "is this love?", "I think not" but for now it's ok/alright?

Archived