What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i'll give a clueThe song in question is one of only a very small number of songs that she has released in the way it was, throughout her entire recording history from start to today.

can we find it on any kind of Cd?? Studio/soundtrack/remix vlah blah album

Are you sure your song exists, @? Maybe you dreamt it last night IDK :PWas it released on a Madonna album at least?

It's not on an album! Aaaaaargghh!! LolClue: I dropped a MASSIVE hint at the song title in one of my posts in this topic.

Sorry, I meant: was it released by Madonna? Or by another artist?

It was released by Madonna. It's available officially on a CD that was released commercially (I.e. not a promo) but not on an album. So if it's not released on an album but released on a CD, what type of CD could this be?

History? :thinker:

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Yes it's History! The B-side to Jump.

Posted Image

It's a dance song, with a message, not from an album and never performed live. It was released within 3 years of Remixed and Revisited. I also actually named the song in my clue I gave about it being one of only a small number of songs in her career released in such a way.....

Ok i'll give a clue

The song in question is one of only a very small number of songs that she has released in the way it was, throughout her entire recording history from start to today.

Only a small number of songs have been released as B-sides that were not available on a studio album, such as Ain't No Big Deal and Let Down Your Guard.

Congratulations @@Angelluspd 😃😃😃😉😉😉

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Yes it's History! The B-side to Jump.

Posted Image

It's a dance song, with a message, not from an album and never performed live. It was released within 3 years of Remixed and Revisited. I also actually named the song in my clue I gave about it being one of only a small number of songs in her career released in such a way.....

Only a small number of songs have been released as B-sides that were not available on a studio album, such as Ain't No Big Deal and Let Down Your Guard.

Congratulations @@Angelluspd

I was listening this song today!  :lol:

Thanks @ :)

Okay, my turn! 

Awwww, what a dumbass? why didn't I think of this one? It was so obvious :dead:

Bravo @@Angelluspd!!! Well done :P

Posted Image

Lol. You ain't a dumbass. I have to admit, you were very nearly there quite a few times. I thought you were always on the tip of getting it. Oh well.... 😄

Archived