What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank youuuuuu Stevo!

Posted Image

Honestly I don't really remember where it has been released!? On a CD single? :confused:

It was the B-side to Rain i guess you could say. It was on the CD single i got (in the UK), but not sure if it was released in other countries :-)

It was the B-side to Rain i guess you could say. It was on the CD single i got (in the UK), but not sure if it was released in other countries :-)

I don't know either, I don't think so, personnaly I only got the cassette single of Rain (in France) and, as I recall, the B-side is Fever!!!  :stare:

I don't know either, I don't think so, personnaly I only got the cassette single of Rain (in France) and, as I recall, the B-side is Fever!!! :stare:

This is what I bought in the UK. Yeah, i don't know if it is considered a b-side or not, but it was on the CD.Posted Image

Didn't some countries get Open Your Heart on their copy of the Rain single, which i find weird. It's like her releasing a single off Rebel Heart and putting 4 Minutes on it as a B-side.

This is what I bought in the UK. Yeah, i don't know if it is considered a b-side or not, but it was on the CD.Didn't some countries get Open Your Heart on their copy of the Rain single, which i find weird. It's like her releasing a single off Rebel Heart and putting 4 Minutes on it as a B-side.

Yep! Some countries got Open Your Heart, you're right! such an odd choice! There was probably a business strategy or something like that, I don't know! 

Thanks God, we didn't have 4 minutes as B-side during the Rebel Heart era!  :monkey:

Yep! That's a pretty good one! (Love On The Run) Hm...you said it was performed but have we ever seen it? I mean it has ever been broadcasted one day?  :confused:

I would like to have part in the game but it's hard to follow this post!! Sorry @@Bel!I'd like to give my contribution. As you were wondering if some pre-Madonna songs had ever been performed, the book recently published Madonna Raw has a picture of Uncle Sam's setlist in October 1981 which includes:Love on the runGet upHeartbreakerA taste of your loveHigh societyDown (?) I can't read this line well...Tonight (?)PrisonerHead over heelsLove for tenderGet awayCall on meHow many unheard and unreleased tracks!So Love express or Best girl are not in the list but should have been performed many times live!

Archived