What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out of ideas to be honest...What does that mean exactly? She just did the backing vocals on the song or something like that? I'm confused :monkey:

I'm stuck (again!) on this one.@@Inco, when @@Gargamel asked if it was from before The First Album, you said he was getting closer. Does that mesn it is from before TFA, or nearly? Sorry, i'm confused. Lol. I am tired though, which doesn't help

@@Stevo Haha. I just heard a snippet of the song.

It's Like A Flower :wink:(There are two versions of the song, but I put this link that I found first :lol: )
Ohhhhhhh. I love Like A Flower and i remember now that it was covered in Italian and maybe Spanish? But isn't Like A Flower a Ray Of Light demo? There was an early song called Hothouse Flower though......?

Ohhhhhhh. I love Like A Flower and i remember now that it was covered in Italian and maybe Spanish? But isn't Like A Flower a Ray Of Light demo? There was an early song called Hothouse Flower though......?

The story I know is that once discarded from Ray Of Light, it was given to Laura Pausini.Then she recorded in two different languages (if I remember correctly, as you said, Spanish and Italian). :)

Good cover of Papa Don´t Preach too and a good article about Madonna and Laura and her version of Like A Flower.HOW do I post the video here?http://allaboutmadonna.com/2004/10/laura-pausini-the-reasons-madonna-gave-me-her-song.php

Videos are funny to share. Sometimes work, sometimes not. What works best for me is to search on google for the vid and then right click and copy the link from google without actually being directed to the video. If you are on youtube and click the share option it doesn't seem to work properly.Edit- i didn't do anything to the video to make it work in the quote lol. I just pressed "quote". Maybe click "edit" on your post then re-submit?

Archived