What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i got it !!!! "let the sun shiiiiiiine" !!!!! she also sang it on " a certain sacrifice" !

Posted Image

Yessss!!!!!!!

From I'm Going To Tell You A Secret. She did the song while doing a soundcheck for Sloane Castle in Ireland i think as it was raining and the stage was outdoors. She was trying to get the sun to come out :-)

It turns out she did a few lines in the film A Certain Sacrifice from 1979 too:

Posted Image

Yep! Good idea @@Stevo! I didn't remember this one honestly...I haven't watched IGTTYAS for a while and I think I've never never seen A Certain Sacrifice...just as 95% of the movies in which she played :rip:

I'd never heard of the film 'til i found it by accident when looking for a video from IGTTYAS. I've only ever watched A League Of Their Own and Evita (both not nong after they came out) TBH.

I've got a mental block already.... Hmmm.... So not performed on tour or during rehearsals? Was it performed on a TV show or awards ceremony or something like that?

No, i said not performed.

Or on a film? :)

No not on a film

Or in a commercial? 

No not in a commercial

And is it from 2000-2016?

Yes !

Hmmmm. Not performed at all?Ok, ..... is it from behind the scenes documentary footage? As this isn't necesserily 'performed'?

No it's not from a behind the scene documentary footage. I know that one is a very difficult one. It's just something she sang someday somewhere, but it's on the net and it's ben discussed a little bit at the time.

Archived