What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Don't give up people, you really can find it, i know it's difficult but i'm sure there are other people like me who loves it when it's difficult and you really have to do a detective job to find the answer ! if you ask the right questions about the inetrview (which album, where (like Stevo just asked) etc you can find it. As i said it is on Youtube, the full inetrview but also the segment where she sings the line is on youtube, the segment alone ! You can also ask why she sang that song during the interview etc... so many ways to find the right answer ! 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it from the interview she gave on NRJ during the Hard Candy promo in 2008? 

That's the only one I ever listened to, but, I don't remember her singing any special song though...

I'll ask the question you suggested: Why she sang that song during the interview?

...this round is getting mentally exhausting  >.<

Is it from the interview she gave on NRJ during the Hard Candy promo in 2008? 

That's the only one I ever listened to, but, I don't remember her singing any special song though...

I'll ask the question you suggested: Why she sang that song during the interview?

...this round is getting mentally exhausting  >.<

Yes that's the interview !!! and she sang that song because she said something like this is the song she loves at the moment and this is the song she could have written ! btw, the video of the snippet where she sings the line of the song is on dailymotion not Youtube, but the full interview is on Youtube.

@@TonyMontana: OK I got it: it's Please Don't Stop The Music!  >.<

I didn't find the video on Dailymotion but here's a YT link, she sang a snippet of PDSTM at 1:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h193e0L4EcY

You're the most evil player of this game Tony, do you know that?  :cryin2:

Yes !!!!! you see people when you ask a few questions it's not that difficult !

and yeah i know i'm the most devil player on that game so beware if i find other tracks again ahah !!!! let's play now, can't wait to find another track !!!! has your song been released ?

Yes !!!!! you see people when you ask a few questions it's not that difficult !

Even with questions, it was still the most diffucult round of this game and maybe any game in history 😆

and yeah i know i'm the most devil player on that game so beware if i find other tracks again ahah !!!!

It'll probably be a song she sang in the bath or something with no video, audio known to man. :-)

Hummm, i don't think so, it only took two pages for people to find out the song while many other songs took 3 or 4 pages so i don't think i've been evil enough ahah !!!!!

NOOO....just a little!  >.<

Honestly, I was just lucky on this round, as I said, that's the only interview from this period I ever listened to...

(and I had to re-listen to it again to find out this poor snippet  >.<)

Archived