MDNA

Recorded: 11/19-20/12

Last Date: 12/22/12

> 6 months gap

Broadcast: 06/22/13

> 3 months gap

DVD: 09/09/13

Total gap between date recorded and DVD release: 10 months

Based on how the last three tours have played out, we could have a broadcast in May or June, and the DVD sometime between September and November. (obviously MDNA is somewhat of an exception, we know that M spent much more time putting together the edit of that tour for release)

I predict that Tears of A Clown will just be intercut into a documentary, kinda like I'm Going To Tell You A Sedcret style but only one performance or none and it'll just be the process behind putting it together and her commentating on it.

no please. god no. do that with rebel heart tour i dont care but leave TOAC intact and organic.

Wasn't the MDNA DVD the first live video Madonna co/produced on her own? I remember watching a short clip of GMAYL directed by Danny Tull that was shown on the ET channel in January 2013. Probably there is a directors cut of the MDNA show from Miami. Lets hope they are not going to include other shows (only Sydney) for the future RHT release.

Yep, full RH concert and a documentary, wich could contain parts of the Tears of a Clown footage.

My big hope is for the live CD including two or three of the surprise/extra songs she played during the tour (especially SECRET, Who's That Girl and Crazy For You).

Anyway, in my opinion, we're not going to know anything official about it for at least three or four months, if the release date - as many of us suppose - is planned to be in the fall, for Christmas market.

M has never in the past added ANY extras other than a mini doco about preparing the tour.  We've never had alternative angles, additional songs...  sorry - a gallery with DWT.   SO im not expecting anything other than the full RH show, the fill TOAC show and a few mini documentaries (in fact the Telstra produced ones for the Australia Tour will make the DVD perhaps in a slightly extended format) I really dont think they will add all the additional songs played - they will just air the Sydney show and that setlist.

I predict that Tears of A Clown will just be intercut into a documentary, kinda like I'm Going To Tell You A Sedcret style but only one performance or none and it'll just be the process behind putting it together and her commentating on it.

I honestly can't see her adding any additional commentary or documentary to the Tears of the Clown.  It's pretty self explanatory and vulnerable as it is.

As much as I want TOAC on the DVD, to me it seems unlikely.

That concert was just intended as a intimate, one off performance to mark her first concert in Australia since TGS. She did mess up a lot during that concert. So if it was included, it would probably be edited to shit, taking away some of the magic from the performance.

The "wider project" or whatever could mean anything - All the Unapologetic Bitches, a  documentary, TOAC or maybe even backdrops (lmao real unlikely)

We will just have to wait until the announcement...

Pretty sure her management is aware of how the previous documentary went down among fans, they are not going to risk not releasing a full show again and that goes for TOAC too. If they want to release TOAC then i's going to be the full thing.

also, would she have filmed both shows, the full performance if she wasnt going to release the full show?

Filming and editing are different processes. You need to film the whole thing if you don't know what you are gonna include in whatever they are preparing. My bets are a RHT DVD and maybe a documentary with TOAC, although I don't see Madonna releasing the last one.

Filming and editing are different processes. You need to film the whole thing if you don't know what you are gonna include in whatever they are preparing. My bets are a RHT DVD and maybe a documentary with TOAC, although I don't see Madonna releasing the last one.

true, I was just thinking about im going to tell you a secret, they taped selected sings only in paris

true, I was just thinking about im going to tell you a secret, they taped selected sings only in paris

I remember reading that they filmed the whole shows in Paris, but only filming a few songs each night, so that they could change the rolls between songs or something like that getting a full show by mixing them (I don't know if it is true or false).

I remember reading that they filmed the whole shows in Paris, but only filming a few songs each night, so that they could change the rolls between songs or something like that getting a full show by mixing them (I don't know if it is true or false).

that would mean they taped multiple paris shows?