Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

From Variety:

This particular edition of “Carpool Karaoke†doesn’t have an air date yet, but Madonna does have a concert film debuting on CBS Corp.-owned Showtime on Dec. 9, based on her “Rebel Heart†tour. The film covers the seven-month, 55-city tour that concluded in March.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/madonna-carpool-karaoke-james-corden-1201919892/

It's gonna be the wednesday before the 9th, it's the best advertising strategy

What if the behind the scenes is just like the one included between Give Me All Our Luvin' and Turn Up the Radio in the MDNA Tour DVD? All these months speculating non sense just to see a couple of shots where Madonna asks her people to do her eyebrows!! :ahh:

yeah I thought about that. Still 120 minutes cant include the full show

A real insider just told me that this films features a brand new concept, they're not using any of the footage from the Sydney shows, instead they recreated the show using The Sims 2 and that's what we're getting

That's so wrong lmao.

They are actually using The Sims 1.

First picture from the project:

947849.jpg

Insiders say they are using this game so they don't have to airbrush the fuck out of her

A real insider just told me that this films features a brand new concept, they're not using any of the footage from the Sydney shows, instead they recreated the show using The Sims 2 and that's what we're getting

Don't forget the Instagram filters pls.. and black and white scenes randomly placed <3

And the Habbo version of TOAC

Guys. The broadcast lasts 2 hrs. BOTH Sydney shows didn't last 2 hours. They barley hit an hour and 45 minutes. Plenty of time for full show and behind the scenes stuff. 

Erm, check again. The final show was 2 hours and 40 minutes long. Without banter the show is just below 2 hours.