Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I don't know... I'm kinda a recent member of the forum but I can't remember a thread with so much drama like this!! :cryin:  Not even in the Rebel Heart album thread when it was in the making.

So, well, I guess we all saw the Showtime special, and the final release probably will not be very different, maybe with two or three (missing?) songs. And the IG preview of Tears of a Clown with the excerpt word on it, hinted us that probably it won't be the full thing, so why to make it a big deal, when the final decision will be solely of hers (and her team), I mean, yes is cool to discuss and all, but all this speculation doesn't really lead to anywhere  :thinker:

I don't know... I'm kinda a recent member of the forum but I can't remember a thread with so much drama like this!! :cryin: Not even in the Rebel Heart album thread when it was in the making.

So, well, I guess we all saw the Showtime special, and the final release probably will not be very different, maybe with two or three (missing?) songs. And the IG preview of Tears of a Clown with the excerpt word on it, hinted us that probably it won't be the full thing, so why to make it a big deal, when the final decision will be solely of hers (and her team), I mean, yes is cool to discuss and all, but all this speculation doesn't really lead to anywhere :thinker:

This is the nature of a pop forum. It's flawed and monotonous, but it gets fun sometimes, it's how each person pieces together different things and eventually get it right, or see who is the closest to "right"

This is the nature of a pop forum. It's flawed and monotonous, but it gets fun sometimes, it's how each person pieces together different things and eventually get it right, or see who is the closest to "right"

Lol yeah, I know, it could be fun sometimes, but now it has become a little stressful  :dead:

Fans are impatient and they're having Madonna withdrawal syndrome atm...

So even tho she has assured us that the DVD is coming out and with extras and that she's working hard on it, they're trying to find new things to be disappointed about preemptively :thinker[emoji38]

Fans are a special breed of silly

Guest ArthurBadin

Fans are impatient and they're having Madonna withdrawal syndrome atm...

So even tho she has assured us that the DVD is coming out and with extras and that she's working hard on it, they're trying to find new things to be disappointed about preemptively :thinker:lol

Oh dear, I'm just having some fun. I know the DVD/BD will awesome, even if it's not in a package with one or 2 CDs. I don't mind with it. We are just playing with the delay, just that. #WhyBeingSoSerious?

Guest ArthurBadin

its not everyone just a few people who are overdramatic 

Dear, I know it, for sure. Some people still haven't learnt with the experience. S$ST's 1st broadcast was on British cable channel Sky1, just exactly the same day S&ST Round II kicked off at London's O2 Arena. After that it took a couple of months for the live concert to be seen in America. And a little more time to be released on DVD/BD. We all should get that, given the perfectionist Madonna is, for sure she wants that to be the most perfect possible, even if "the fruits of her labor" (aka L-U-V M-D-N-A) are a result of a fighting between the new technology and the old technology (i hope this won't happen for the 2nd time). Maybe some fans are impatient due to that fear; they wanna see asap the final product cause we had experienced a disaster of a DVD+2CD/BD combo. About me I won't suffer for that; I prefer even it being released only in 2018 if it means we'll get a product by that oldie and goodie Madonna pattern of quality we were so used to get. So I prefer just sit down, wait and by now we have those IG videos to check out and appreciate, so, let's wait. That's it.

Guest ArthurBadin

This gives me hope it'll be announced soon.

Btw, dear @@SimonVenekeo it's off topic but I need to get your attention, so; have you read this?

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/9049-was-it-madonnas-last-tour-or-not/page-2#entry518723

I wrote it especially for you. Tell me what you think about. It can be through DM. See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

I don't know... I'm kinda a recent member of the forum but I can't remember a thread with so much drama like this!! :cryin:  Not even in the Rebel Heart album thread when it was in the making.

So, well, I guess we all saw the Showtime special, and the final release probably will not be very different, maybe with two or three (missing?) songs. And the IG preview of Tears of a Clown with the excerpt word on it, hinted us that probably it won't be the full thing, so why to make it a big deal, when the final decision will be solely of hers (and her team), I mean, yes is cool to discuss and all, but all this speculation doesn't really lead to anywhere  :thinker:

I had to underline all I wanted to stick out cause part of it have been already stood out in bold and in italic.  :smile:

So we won't get a 2-disc featured DVD/BD this time. We'll have to suffice ourselves with Celebration The Video Collection.  :cry:

Hey, @@RebelHeARTPOP : Let's cross our fingers so this thing can be released as much as Madonna has just told on IG. And of course, let it not suffer the same curse of the fruits of her labour (aka L-U-V M-D-N-A).