Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Guest ArthurBadin

Judging by her carefreeness on her last video posted on IG, I might say everything's already done (of course it's just an assumption, nothing else).

Im not sure thats true ? I heard that she wasnt happy with the way the show was shot and i can see why ? The angles aren't too professional and there were many shots where the whole stage wasn't in full view ? 

I was also referring to the RIT Paris show too ? I think it was filmd in full but as we have all been speculating shes not interested in her old tours sadly :((

I have heard conflicting things about the Paris filming. Some say that only certain songs were filmed, others say the entire thing was filmed. I personally don't believe that Paris was shot in full for the simple reason it was only filmed for IGTTYAS. Lisbon was going to be the official release. It was cancelled, in my opinion at least, for two reasons. One, she was more focused on IGTTYAS and releasing that along with the Lisbon show would have been a bit much for her. Secondly, by the time she finished the RIT and edited IGTTYAS, she was already about to start the Confessions era, so logically it wouldn't have made sense to throw out a RIT DVD because everyone would be focused on the new album and tour. 

I believe the 2 final RIT shows at Paris' Bercy were filmed in their entirety. It really doesn't make any sense to film selected songs as if they knew that the film premiere and DVD release was going to take them more than a year to happen. Raw professionally footage must be somewhere either they care about it or not.

It was filmed entirely. I was there. 

I do actually remember back in the day of the RIT. When it was heard that the Paris shows were being filmed, people payed attention. I remember people posting that not all songs were filmed in one night, that they did in fact change film rolls in between. Then the second night the songs that were not filmed the previous night got filmed. Maybe I'm crazy- but it stirred people up. The fact that they saw some songs not being filmed SCREAMED no DVD. Boy were they right.

Both nights I was near the front at the left hand side,

The first night for some reason they filmed vogue,   then the second night they filmed Beast Within. 

They did this throughout the whole concert.

I'm guessing the rolls of film don't last long and it was impossible to keep the filming up..

There were plenty of full blown film camera's there and they all seemed to swapping reels etc at the same time.

I do actually remember back in the day of the RIT. When it was heard that the Paris shows were being filmed, people payed attention. I remember people posting that not all songs were filmed in one night, that they did in fact change film rolls in between. Then the second night the songs that were not filmed the previous night got filmed. Maybe I'm crazy- but it stirred people up. The fact that they saw some songs not being filmed SCREAMED no DVD. Boy were they right.

They were right by accident. All her shows shot on film did the same thing

They were right by accident. All her shows shot on film did the same thing

True. But I think there is one difference. In a filming that is being used for an official full release, there is always going to be at least one camera still filming. With the Paris shows, there were full songs that weren't even covered by a handheld according to reports from fans present. This would have to be simply because Paris was never, ever going to be anything more than a highlight reel for IGTTYAS. There wouldn't have been such long instances of no filming happening if it was meant for something more. 

Not sure what u mean by handheld but werent CT and S&S done in the same way? Idk. They obviously shot much more than the few songs on IGTTYAS since theres bits of other footage in the documentary... Who knows if the full show tho but hopefully yes. Same with BAT Paris/TOD

Lord I would die for even just Express Yoself, OYH, CAC and WTP from Paris. Just those and I'm DEAD.